Tuesday, August 8, 2023

Who cares who gets credit for the Vermont regional gathering this year!

NERG and NERF seem to be in a battle over who gets recognition for the 2023 Vermont regional Rainbow gathering!

Wtf?

NERG, the North East Rainbow Gatherers...

I removed this part of my post because I don't want to shit on other Vermonsters AND fellow Rainbow brother and sisters even if they CHOOSE to disrespect me and treat me Iike shit!

I truly love my fellow Vermonsters... even the peice of shit ones!

I choose to not be like them though... and THEY KNOW WHO THEY ARE!

NERF, the North East Rainbow, are the eldest of all these new found New England Rainbow groups. I remember when they first formed. They were TRUE to the past Rainbow visions and traditions that WERE what Rainbow once was. Jane was a bright light within the group with her visions.

I have had nothing but the upmost respect for NERF over the years. But that respect goes in the shitter this year. Seeing the infighting they choose to participate in with NERG was the start of my loss of respect.

But... NERF, and their kitchen, is the true reason I now have no respect for them!

NERF can't even keep contol of yheir own kitchen...  what used to be one of the kindest most dedicated kitchen's Rainbow has to offer.

They decided to let, and back the person who has their kitchen, and turn the kitchen into a parking lot scene kitchen! Alcohol and drugs a plenty to be found there! This alone shows that the NERF, as we know it,  is now truly dead now and not going to cover from this

I always have had such great respect for NERF for decades... and especially Jane, with her words and vision, but not any more. 

It is obvious that NERF could care less now about their old visions and the traditions of Rainbow!

Enjoy your fucking pathetic parking lot festival fucking kitchen!

Didn't I see, online, that some of the elders of NERF... have asked for their contributions to your kitchen back because they to have lost faith in what you have become. Hope your people will be there for clean up?

Now what?

We got the New England Mountain Family (NEMF) that formed, seemingly to want to try and take over the whole New England Rainbow gathering scene. You see them bitching, online, about how they deserve credit for this year's Vermont gathering and how no one is wanting to follow their leadership and their councels decisions... and it's not hard to see why no one cares about what they say because we see the reasons why they want to do what they do. People see right through them!

No one wants to be under their leadership and the attention whorship they seek online... didn't even see them running a kitchen this year. 

And then we got the supposed FRIENDLY Eastern Rainbow Nation!

I have nothing nice to say about these people that run the leadership of this particular group, nor do I have any, nor will I ever!!!

fERN is one of the many groups, the leader of The Gang of Nine cult, that seems to have nestled its way into what has become The Rainbow Heirarchy Mafiosa, under Scotia FFogelsanger's leadership!!!

Stay away from fucking fERN and anyone who claims to be from fERN!!! 

To give you a perspective of how fERN, Scotia Fogelsanger, and The Gang Of Nine Cult operate...

Ninety fucking percent of the negative bullshit emails I get... threatening my life, my dogs life, or my vehicle come from people involved with Scotia Fogelsanger or on her behalf!!! She is the reason I bought a hightech security system for my truck with cameras! 

I have been sent the most sickening and disgusting emails by a lot of the members of Scotia Fogelsanger's Gang of Nine CULT, with many mentioning her name, which threaten what will happen to me if I keep using my freedoms of speech and speaking out about Scotia Fogelsanger's Gang of Nine CULT!

Serious Scotia... what the fuck is wrong with you? Having people sending emails threatening to kill my fucking dog?

You are truly scum!!!

See you in fucking hell bitch!

I know I'll be higher on the totem pole there than you!

Don't see no fucking kitchen from you guys here this year! But I guess you only care about your online Rainbow land dictatorship and Gang of Nine CULT!

Definitely not a friendly online group!

Wtf is up with the poor New England Rainbow family that still live by the old Rainbow visions and traditions?

Guess someone will come along, with good intentions, and start a new group?

Then they will discover the new found control and power they have and probably be absorbed into Scotia Fogelsanger's Gang of Nine Cult!

Fuck all of you!

Maybe New England needs their own East coast Black Sheep Gathering where people can go that still see the old visions and traditions and not deal with your modern Rainbow bullshit?

Hope all four of these fucking groups are there for clean up to fix the tremendous environmental damage that is currently happening on, over the saturated wet site that people are not respecting nor caring about... 

WELCOME THE FUCK HOME!

No comments: