Monday, August 7, 2023

Rainbow perverts? Lmfao

Lmfao!


I just saw what looks like some sort of walking group of middle aged and elderly women walking by. They all said hi as they passed by. They seemed pretty focused in their walk. Wonder if they know what awaits them a mile ahead. They were probally going to the dead end and back...

Okay... the ladies walked back by and no matter how bad I wanted to ask them what they thought I did not.

But.. I did not need to. They came by at a slower pace walking all unfocused like their original walk. All I heard was them complaining about what they saw as they came up and walked by and one of the ladies said passing my truck "and when that one guy was holering that at us and cat calling us... all I could think of was PERVERTS!" They all started laughing.

You can't make this shit up.

Good job Rainbow!

You got a group of 7 or 8 ladies thinking you were all perverts up there!

Might even have thought it was a Rainbow Pride event.

Well... after that?

Rainbow is going to be the talk of the town if it already isn't. Ladies got something to now spread and gossip about for awhile!

Guess this is what happens when Rainbow decide to throw a fucking gathering only a couple of miles up the road from a state highway. And to make things worse... people have to drive right past locals fucking homes and a major tourist attraction is only past that. Texas Falls have been getting large ammounts of tourists there this year due to the storms.

So what? Three or four miles to the nearest stores so they can get beer which alot of people are doing. Then Middlebury is only a short drive for their liquor needs...

Guess anyone can plan a Rainbow "gathering" indeed... no brains required!

I guess the modern Vermont gathering is indeed nothing like the couple I went to in the nineties! Kinda makes me sad and a little depressed even to witness what is happening this year here and what is to come...

Always heard nothing but good things about Vermont regionals since I have gone. Guess we wait and see the outcome of this one...

No comments: