Friday, September 6, 2024

Someone needs to start a Rainbow group that deals with our veterans...

I would definitely be a part of some sort of Rainbow group that is created where we could get to know each other!

I think it is really needed!

Now more than ever...

If any of you veterans out there happen to read this and start a Rainbow Group on Facebook I would GLADLY be a part of that!

Send me the link and I will definitely JOIN!

I ain't got nothing to hide and never have!

They say that Rainbow was created with the help of us!

Maybe it is US that can fix it now? 

Or at least try to...

Maybe start a Veterans camp?

Clean up Rainbow from all those sexual predators and chomos that the leaders of the NRO Heirarchy love to support and protect!

People THEY CALL THEIR FRIENDS!

I will say this... I TRUST my veteran brothers and sisters more than I will ever trust Rainbow and definitely got their backs and know they have mine!

We could share much needed info that people might not know or seek.

I feel I could help other veterans with their questions and needs such as referring them to our Stand Downs and navigating the Veterans Administration tricky system.

I got my 100% service connected disability approved in three months which is extremely fast as any disabled veteran would know.

Yeah... I am pretty fucked up I admit.

But so are many more that are not getting what they truly need and deserve!

Any veterans that wants to talk or needs to talk?

I AM FUCKING HERE!

I AND WILL BE HERE FOR YOU!

SUPPORT OUT VETERANS!

HONOR OUR VETERANS!

RESPECT OUR VETERANS!

AND people like Amy B Sahlin needs to learn to be one of those people instead of CHOOSING to shit on us!

Would Rainbow even be here today if us veterans were not there in the beginning of Rainbow?

Hmmmm...

We had your backs!

Fuck you Amy B Sahlin!

You are a true disgrace to ALL veterans and any service dogs they have AND TO RAINBOW IN GENERAL!

YOU FUCKING METH HEAD!

Welcome the fuck home!

No comments: