Sunday, September 1, 2024

Rumor has it...

... that the admin and moderators of certain Rainbow related Facebook groups online have been censoring and removing any posts that are made pertaining to this blog.

I guess they don't want others that have not found it to find it and read it or bring it to light!

More Rainbow censorship! 

I find it truly funny, comical, amusing, and entertaining actually. 

I really don't care though as I decided from the beginning of this blog that I would never promote or advertise it and just leave it for people to find on their own if they were meant to find it. And I have stood by that...

It works for me considering how many hundreds and hundreds of blog visits I get everyday not to mention the thousands more of invidual page views each day from around the world...

I always find the daily listing of where the blog views come from around the world interesting...


Wtf is up with Singapore? 

Don't they send people there to prison for ten years over smoking a joint? 

And execute people who bring the cannabis there to sell to people to smoke?

Caning people too... which does not sound fun nor enjoyable!

Each to their own I guess... 

No comments: