Tuesday, September 3, 2024

And here we go again!

I haven't gotten so many nasty emails since my posts about the GO9 and Scotia.

Which I will set the fucking record straight on right now...

There there is no fucking Gang of Nine.

Get the fuck over it.

I did not create it and just borrowed it and ran with it.

In ALL REALITY it IS a Gang of at least a couple dozen or three!

More like a fucking Rainbow Cabal in the NRO if you ask me though. And all paths and roads lead back to the same small group of people. I have been working on piecing it all together for a very long time now and it will eventually be posted. And I am not the only one digging into it.

And for the record also... Scotia has never once sent me anything. But others took it upon themselves to decide to speak for her and send me some very vile disgusting threats on her behalf. One in particular was handed over to the proper authorities who took care of it and actually found and spoke to that person. It was resolved. I don't feel like getting in to it though as it was was suggested to me not to by the authorities and to drop it.

My intention was to shame her and put down into history what she personally did, along with others like Megan and Solace Dane who relentlessly harrased, bullied, cyber bullied, stalked, cyber stalked, and spread lies that caused a child to take their own life!

No I am not a narc nor a fucking feddie and anyone that thinks so is a fucking pathetic loser!

Contacting authorities over certain threats made is quite valid!

Well now nasty, disgusting, vile, and very threatening emails are appearing once again.

This time from the fucking Great Lakes Rainbow Family members!

You gonna hunt me down huh?

Destroy my vehicle huh?

KIll my fucking dog with poison huh?

And so much more....

You guys think you are so fucking cute don't cha?

All on behalf of your fucking mother bee?

Who probally doesn't know you are even doing it?

Not bright with ya all posting her's and other's private properties addresses online along with phone numbers!

The internet is a very scary place and many things can be done with information like that!

I'm am actually a great guy though and anyone that knows me will vouch for that whether you believe it or not.

So I won't play your fucking games.

Or use that information in ways you would never think of or can imagine!

It's one thing to post get togethers that are in public vs private info.

Learn a fucking lesson from this at least.

And most of you fucking idiots that are sending me these emails fail to even care about or realize the digital footprints you are carelessly leaving behind that identify who you are and I already know who a few of you are.

Why ya trying to hide? Even I don't hide who I am and many people know who I am. If you can't figure it out you are obvious plain and simple stupid! 

Contact me and have a conversation if this blog bothers you so much!

I might me dumb but I ain't stupid...

And yet again... after spending an hour on the phone an in emails with one of your local Authorities you can expect a visit. They did not find your particular email of threats funny and agreed that what I am doing with my blog is not illegal and actually found it amusing. Quite amusing.

You will not gain the outcome you think you might get by fucking with me over this blog.

You are only going to piss me off and get me to focus more on your own fucked up regional cabal of Rainbow Family in the NRO. I will out you NRO mother fuckers one by one!

Watch your online backs because I am watching them closely more now than ever or before...

You think I truly care that I pissed off your queen bee and hive?


Get the fuck over it eh?

Funny how alot of you don't know me nor have met me but now I know who you guys are!

One day you might not know if I choose to find YOU and want to have a "chat" about those emails.

It wouldn't be at a gathering out of respect...

Glad I don't believe in violence any more!

I WILL MAKE THIS CLEAR...

I AM NOT AFRAID OF ANY OF YOU!

There is nothing any of you can do that was worse than what I went through serving our country when I was younger. I admit I am pretty fucked up because of it. But those days caused me to lose my fear over things many of you would shit your pants over!

And I find 99٪ of your emails comical and amusing.

Armchair keyboard warriors in mom's basement that know nothing about war like some of us.

And... you want to poison my dog and do?

I will fucking find you and kill you and glady spend the rest of what is left of my life getting those three hots and a cot over it!

And I don't care who reads this!

I have never promoted nor advertised this blog anywhere.

It has always been meant to be found if it was meant to be found.

17 fucking years now duh...

Do you realize that when I made that post about your queen bee back in July it might have only had a hundred hits since then. Now it is getting hundreds a day! You are spreading that shit not me! 

Thanks for boosting this blog up on search engines!

And... I get a lot of great and kind emails and even gotten some from some of your friends thanking me for having the balls to speak up and out telling me that it is pretty much dead on in what it says... and the blog in general.

Even if I have taken a fucked up route and way to say it.

So much for Rainbow being kind and loving people of the light!

Many of you have shown me different and are much worse than this blog has been OR ME!

Speaking of kind people...

To the sister that kindly and respectfully emailed me about what I said about the fucking beavers....

I have pondered on what you said and WILL remove that part.

And will post an apology shortly to those beavers along with an explanation on why I have a problem with kitchens especially when it involves buses. 

Thank you for showing me through your kind words that I was wrong to jump to conclusions about their kitchen and what they ARE truly about.

It is a rarity in today's Rainbow world...

Stay tuned...

And fuck all you other idiots!

No comments: