Tuesday, July 4, 2023

Rainbow gatherings are officially dying!

So what?

Maybe 3,000 people showed to this year's National gathering?

People are saying this year's site has been the worst selection of any site in the gathering's history!

I really do not think that is what the low turnout is  about even though mass amounts of people turned around and left after seeing what a shit show it truly was...

I think the 80% kind and 20% unkind people that go to the gatherings have finally flipped to where only 20% kind people now go and the other 80% who go are now the unkind, negative, and dark folk that make up the larger percentage of Rainbow and the gatherings now a days!

Nobody wants to go anymore seeing what it has become over the past couple decades...

The "elders" have finally ran the Rainbow gatherings into the ground once and for all!

They must be so proud of themselves! 

THERE IS ONLY ONE THING FOR THEM LEFT TO DO... kick back and watch as OTHERS clean up their mess as usual! (Or try to if they even can)

It has been amazing at just how many people I have been meeting in my travels lately that say "I used to be Rainbow" or "I won't go to another Rainbow gathering ever again" or "I was sexually harrased or assaulted at a Rainbow gathering" or my all time favorite... 


"YOU CAN'T TRUST A RAINBOW ANYMORE"!!!



No comments: