Tuesday, July 25, 2023

Rainbow Gathering 2.0 PSA

Anyone that does not like this blog or my words?

FUCK YOU AND THE HIGH HOLY FUCKING HORSE YOU RIDE ON!

DON'T GO OUT OF YOUR WAY TO COME HERE AND CHOOSE TO READ WHAT I SAY IF YOU DON'T CARE FOR IT!

NO ONE fucking invited you here...

QUIT sending me fucking emails with all of your worthless threats and your own negative words!

I GET IT!

All you do is show me just how dead on RIGHT I am on what I speak of...

If I show up at a gathering you are are going to fuck me up and pocket check me?

Sounds fun!

You are going to flatten my tires, bust out my windows, and take my shit?

Go ahead... nothing but material values that can be replaced!

Going to kill Love Dawg?

Pretty fucking schwag thing to even think of or say... especially from people who claim to be Rainbow! 

Going to gather up a Gang mob and forcefully remove me from the gathering in our National Forest because I'm not welcome because you say so?

Have at it an reap what you sow when you get charged with federal kidnapping charges, assault, and whatever else... maybe much worse!. Guess you'll have some time to sit in jail and ponder if you made the right decision by ruining your life and ability to travel freely when you sit in your steel and concrete box!

Have the fuck at it!

YOUR FAKE RAINBOW NAMES WON'T HIDE YOU LONG!

But know that I truly don't give a fuck!

Not about YOUR words or you!

I am SO used to being hated on by fake Rainbow people that truly do not know me, know nothing about me, and never will.

Worst case scenario a grudge will be carried for many years... and a day will come when you least expect it... that..........

All you are doing with you threats and wanna be intimidation is making Rainbow look worse and adding more fuel to the fire of my agroness and what I say on here in the future! 

Mighty fucking Rainbow of all you losers... even threatening to kill an innocent dog over my words?

Sure shows your true RAINBOW colors intensely!  

Welcome the fuck home...

No comments: