Sunday, April 30, 2023

Yet another loser Rainbow Cult member...

 So...


This Gang Of Nine's list of pathetic foot soldiers continues to grow!


This guy is choosing to stalk, harrass, intimidate, and threaten the family of Mystic!

Here we have a nobody who just decided it was his business and concern to LIE and spread rumors about others ONCE AGAIN!

RUMORS AND LIES THAT HAVE FULLY BEEN PROVEN TO BE WRONG!

Even all nine of the women that ARE the founders of the Gang of Nine have seemed to gone silent over this now...

I think even some of them realized what a insane shit show this became and growing.

I actually even feel some of them feel remorse over everything and have shown it themself.

Seems this new guy is jumping in with Solace Dane on his behalf...

Looks like Solace Dane is getting his nic@nite gangsters to start following his orders!

Of course he has to obey Solace Dane at all times!

IT HAS BEEN PROVEN THAT SOLACE DANE GATHERS UP MOBS TO ACT ON BEHALF OF HIM IF  HE CAN'T DO IT HIMSELF!!!

BEWARE of this guy if you see him at any Rainbow gathering!

LOOK AT THIS FACT...

This guy chose to JOIN a Facebook group TODAY to harrass Mystic's family!

Only for that purpose!

If that alone does not speak clearly about this person's character!

And these are the people you want children around at gatherings?

Usually when someone like this does stuff like they are... it is usually because they have guilt for their own past actions!

IT ONLY SHOWS JUST HOW PATHETIC THE RAINBOW GATHERINGS AND PEOPLE ARE BECOMING!

Anyone that harrasses this family and continues to spread the lies at the command of the Gang Of Nine, Solace Dane, or nic@nite will be made aware to others so they can beware!

So much for the kindness of Rainbow and the love peace and joy they pretend to care about!

This one definitely is a prime example of Rainbow hypocrisy!

These idiots will one day realize they wIll end up paying for it all down the road!


AND SO WILL THE ENTIRETY OF RAINBOW!


WHAT GOOD IS HE DOING FOR RAINBOW'S NAME!


And hey chump!


If you read this and have the idea to threaten me and approach me at any future gathering like others are saying they will.

I suggest you really think hard about not doing such!

I do not condone and highly condem violence!

I make that clear now!

BUT... if anyone tries to physically assault me?

I guess we will see what might just happen!

I have no problem defending myself when I need to and how I need to LEGALLY!

AND... that goes for anyone!


No comments: