Saturday, April 22, 2023

Rainbow show their true colors more and more about trans folk...

Is sure is awful when it comes to the Rainbow family showing their true colors more and more.

There has been more and more transphobic hate and intolerance being shown by long term Rainbow family towards people and their gender identities more than ever. 

It is actually quite sickening to watch happen. 

I know when I see some Rainbow family now I see them in a whole new perspective that completely blows my mind! So much for the peace love and joy they hide behind when all they do lately is show complete hatred towards the trans community. 

A quick trip to the Facebook groups and it is right out in the open and supported by the cult leaders/focalizers/dictators/admins! 

Starting to wonder about that belly button claim? 

I guess everyone is welcome at the Rainbow Gatherings except trans brothers and sisters now a days?

I wonder how long it is before Rainbow result to using their mob mentality tactics to start assaulting trans folk at the gatherings...

All I know is that I am a proud parent of my son and if anyone has a problem with that or anyone who chooses to be themselves... I WILL have their backs!

No comments: