Saturday, April 29, 2023

Rainbow Veterans

 I often hear that Veterans were a big factor in the people that helped with the original Rainbow gatherings of the past.

Has there ever been a Veteran camp at the gatherings? 

I have never come across one but have always thought about if there was one.

Having jumped back into the physical Rainbow world over the last few years I am starting to see just what a complete shit show it is and has become.

The only people I have ever felt safe and comfortable around in my past travels were with other vetrans, Rainbow family, and the gatherings.

Now I have never felt so unsafe amongst and around Rainbow family and gatherings.

Having to now think about my own protection I am thinking of buying a blunderbuss to have as a first line of defense.

I figure filling it with rock salt and having it there for non lethal protection might be an option to prevent having to move on to more lethal protection of myself.

I already carry the finest bear bombs for MOBS now!

I can't even believe I have to think this way because of Rainbow and what it is becoming!

I used to be against "guns in the church" but now fully support for people to have protection from the violent gang tactics and mob mentalities all around.

I don't say this lightly!

Over the past few weeks I have received dozens of threatening emails and FB messages on behalf of this Gang Of Nine and her followers and foot soldiers!

Being peaceful people online for others to see yet so dark and disturbing in private beyond the sight of others!

I am refraining from posting all of this stuff yet but DEFINITELY will in the future. For now I am gathering IP addresses, taking screenshots, and gathering evidence in case any of these nut nuts act out upon their threats.

I guess I am green lighted and not welcome at Rainbow gatherings now!

So much for my Civil Right to peacefully gather!

Not funny in any way but quite comical, amusing, and truly entertaining!

If anyone wants to start a Veterans camp at the gatherings I am totally game!

I'll bring the kitchen and help fund it for us the best I can for us!

If we all work together we can provide an extremely safe and welcoming space that the gatherings seem to be losing more and more!

Maybe we can help make Kiddie Village a safe space again in the process?


Anyone truly interested in the possibilities hit me up! (Rainbowfamilyoflivinglight@gmail.com) 



No comments: