Monday, March 13, 2023

The TRUTH is coming soon.... WE HATE YOU!

I found out something awhile back that amazes me! 

A really well known Rainbow couple who I have know for decades got fed up with what Rainbow has become.

They have taken it upon themselves to truly show the world the REAL Rainbow as it truthfully is and what it has become!

No one will be able to hide behind the lies and truth anymore at Rainbow! 

They decided together they wanted to do a documentary. A TRUE documentary with no holes barred! 

For the past three years they have been faithfully going to gatherings and filming stuff! Each of them have high tech hidden cameras on them. Audio also. His camera is in his hat and she puts hers in various garments she wears. They have one on their vehicle too. 

At first I thought they were kidding... but the brother pulls out his lap top and blew my mind! 

Thousands of hours of crystal clear footage and audio! Literally my mind was blown!

I had to quit watching the footage myself. My mental health can't handle it! It is what has helped make me start becoming anti Rainbow now for sure! 

They plan on continuing to film for two more years for a total of 5 years! 

They even have another couple who is joining them and doing the same thing. 

I was asked if I wanted to be a part of it but declined. I don't want to be part of the destruction of Rainbow but fully support what they are doing.

The truth finally needs to come out! 

They have so much footage that it is overwhelming for them now and they realize it is bigger than them. So they reached out to a major world reknown documentary maker who has agreed to purchase it all when they are done! They are looking at a half a million dollar score over this! They plan on retiring and buying a farm with the money. 

The greatest part of it all is that they get to remain anonymous! The very few people that know who is doing this (inluding myself) will take the secret to our graves! 

So... in couple of years a documentary adequately named WE HATE YOU! The Secrets Of Rainbow! will come out of nowhere! 

I personally can't wait! 

It is truly amazing what people say and do when they don't know they are being watched. 

Even people you know and trust are going to be called out for their shit show! 

All these people's friends will see it! All their families will see it! Their neighbors will see it! their bosses and coworkers will see it! LEO will SEE IT! THE WHOLE WORLD WILL SEE IT! 

We are talking THE BIGGEST SCANDAL IN RAINBOW'S HISTORY! 

And I will say that I have permission to post this! 

They feel that no one has noticed in 3 years now and no one will be able find our who they are! In all reality... it doesn't matter as NO ONE WILL EVER SUSPECT THE GOOD PEOPLE OF DOING THIS! And they have a lot of people's trust! 

And it's not just footage at the gatherings... it also shows the evil shit Rainbow does outside of the gatherings! 

I don't know if I can ever feel the same about Rainbow! 

After seeing things I never thought I would see people I knew do, when they did not know others were watching, I don't know if I can ever trust anyone that identifies as Rainbow ever again!

I get the biggest kick out of knowing just how many people's egos will be exposed, their illegal actions, and their lack of respect for everyone else! 

GOD BLESS TECHNOLOGY!!!

No comments: