Tuesday, May 2, 2023

The eighty twenty rule


I have never heard of the eighty twenty rule until today when someone from the VA system called and taught me about it.

It deals with Iife in general and opened my eyes to how I truly feel about Rainbow...

With Rainbow there are 80% of people who are kind, considerate, caring and live up to the true Rainbow name!

But unfortunately that leaves 20% that are awful hateful people who could care less about Rainbow and or what happens to Rainbow... and it is this 20% that are destroying Rainbow and making the other 80% look back in the process on a continuous basis!

If you truly think about this it can pertain to any group of people!

They were referring to the VA system and not Rainbow but it sure fits Rainbow to the T!

I would like to think that I belong to the 80% but maybe others might think my words and writing make me part of the 20%...


Either way...


I have truly learned to not give a fuck what anyone has to say or think about me over time and ever again... whether good or bad!

Well except my Dawg but I already know she loves me!



No comments: