Sunday, March 1, 2009

Rainbow?

What exactly is rainbow?

We have rainbows. The kind in the sky.

We have a group of people, the LGTB, that use the rainbow flag and call themselves Rainbow Families.

We have the Rainbow Warrior, which have been both a trawler and now a schooner, that Greenpeace is well known for.

We have the Warriors of the Rainbow. This is based upon some different beliefs, prophesies, and cultures who feel that they are here or possibly coming here to help the Earth and it's inhabitants.

We have the rainbow bridge which some people believe is some sort of connection to a higher power or place.

We have the Rainbow Children, who people sum up with the Star Children, Indigo Children, and Crystal Children that are considered special by various people and cultures.

We have the old 70's band named Rainbow that was formed by a former Deep Purple guitarist with DIO as an original member.

We have the Rainbow Family/Phamily.

We have The Rainbow Family of Living Light.

And last, but not least, we have the Rainbow Gatherings.

Now, I will probably be spending a lot of time talking about some of the various types of rainbows that I have referenced above. Do not be surprised if I end up spending endless hours with my thoughts on the Rainbow Family, Rainbow Gatherings and the RFOLL.

After all, in some weird yet comforting way, I feel I am part of the Rainbow Family and have a lot of the same beliefs... that people who consider themselves RFOLL folk would have.

Anything that is stated will be my own thoughts on everything.

I understand that Rainbow can mean different things to many different people.

I guess you could say that this is gong to end up describing just what Rainbow means to me and how it interacts with my every day being.

No comments: