Monday, March 2, 2009

Rainbow Family Links

I might have been slacking on getting the links all sorted out.

Will get to them when I get a little bit of extra time.

Feasibly, I will be checking them and verifying that they are live links, and keeping them up to date every month.

A lot of the tribes had chose to use the services of MSN Groups to host their groups.

As of the beginning of the month, those sites are no longer active, and I will have to fix the links and figure out where they moved to.

Some have move to Multiply.

Got most of them fixed!

Just another service that makes you sign up to become a member of a so-called non member group.

We will see how that works out for some of them.

I am going to stick with Google as they seem to be in things for the long hall!

No comments: