Sunday, July 7, 2024

Wonder how their Vision Council is going?

I will admit I am curious of this year's outcome more than any previous years.

I quit going or caring about or paying attention to their councils a couple dozen gatherings ago when I realized and understood that a far fewer amount of people's words and decisions mean more than most of the other people that are there combined in all.

Decided I didn't even want to see the blatantly biased Rainbow politics at play anymore at the hands of the Rainbow Heirarchy and leaders.

Gonna be interesting to see if there will be any differences from the last few though... that created the complete shit show of this year's gathering.

Think lessons might have been learned?

In all reality it wouldn't matter as they do what they want anyways regardless of any cost to others...

I guess we will see!

No comments: